daughters new hobby

daughters new hobby

dalefan88

Crazy Sr. Respected Jeeper
Media
Resources
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
79 cj5 258, t150, dana 20 transfer case, dana 30 front, 20 rear,warn hubs,2.5" procomp lift,teamrush,msd box,mc2100 carb,hedman header,clifford intake,optima battery, ford shock towers.
this is what we are doing for this month. shes got on a t ball team.

need to work on the hitting and i just went and bought a glove for playing catch with her.

Good for her!
The T-ball here sucks. way to PC for us...no winners, no losers, everyone hits, everyone runs bases, everyone plays outfield, ect...
We are happy with Sammy doing her Toe-Kwon-Do, tumbling and Cheerleading! Thats enough for us, too! :laugh:

Good for her!
The T-ball here sucks. way to PC for us...no winners, no losers, everyone hits, everyone runs bases, everyone plays outfield, ect...
We are happy with Sammy doing her Toe-Kwon-Do, tumbling and Cheerleading! Thats enough for us, too! :laugh:

they do the same here. kind of sucks. they are suppose to throw the ball back to home when they get it. im trying to get all the kids to throw it to first. the coaches get mad at me. but how are they going to learn the game if you just throw it home. i think next year if she still likes playing im going to put her in g ball.

i was going to sign her up for soccer but they said they travel. wtf their 6 years old and they have to travel!!!

they do the same here. kind of sucks. they are suppose to throw the ball back to home when they get it. im trying to get all the kids to throw it to first. the coaches get mad at me. but how are they going to learn the game if you just throw it home. i think next year if she still likes playing im going to put her in g ball.

i was going to sign her up for soccer but they said they travel. wtf their 6 years old and they have to travel!!!

Our Cheerleading team (the tiny tots, 3-6 years old) will be traveling to competitions in the neighboring states this fall (with the older teams of course). Fortunately, most of the comps will be within 2 hours of home, tho!

i think is crazy for kids to have to travel. its not jr high or high school. her friends did it last year and they had 8 teams just in our little town. why travel.

LOL if we make Nationals again this year, we will be traveling to Disney World, FL for the comps...can you say Vacation?

LOL if we make Nationals again this year, we will be traveling to Disney World, FL for the comps...can you say Vacation?

that would be worth it lol.

lol....

Good luck with the whole tball thing. Bubba played for 3 years. But when it came to baseball, because tball is easy and cheesy, he didnt want to do the work. So, he only played for 1 year (I paid, he plays.)

In my itty bitty town, there isnt much for kids to do if they dont play ball. School sports is big. Band (trumpet, people, trumpet!!) is good, and is now a summer program. There is scouts, but it sucks and Bubba wont camp in a tent. Bubba rides his bike a bunch (already had a broken arm....) I guess I will have to teach him how to make pretty pictures with spray paint... ;) Wait, I cant make pretty pictures... oh damn. He cant be a hoodlum either. What am I to do?? :)

Just keep the kids active. :)

I thought she was a race fan
My grandson did t-ball last year.Pitching machine this spring and now real pitchers this summer.He's struggling now to hit the ball because of the inconsistency of pitches.I think the coaches should pitch to them from the beginning and make it more like baseball from the start.
Hope she enjoys it.
Mike

I thought she was a race fan
My grandson did t-ball last year.Pitching machine this spring and now real pitchers this summer.He's struggling now to hit the ball because of the inconsistency of pitches.I think the coaches should pitch to them from the beginning and make it more like baseball from the start.
Hope she enjoys it.

she does like racing. but $3000 for a cart not counting a way to get it to the track and parts. she will have to get a job for that lol

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom