Early Mustang sites.

Early Mustang sites.

Petescj

Lifetime Supporter
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 258 / T-18 / Dana 300 31 in All Terrains.
1978 CJ-7 304 / TH 400 / Quadratrac 32 in Mud Terrains
I may be venturing into a resto mod of a 65 Mustang. If you know of any helpful forums please post a link. Im off to google now. ;)

1965 Mustang! Damn Cool. :D One of the original years. In 1967 they made some minor changes (rear tail lights is one way to distinguish the early Mustangs).
Forums? Web sites? I can't help you there but I would love to see some pictures. It's far from a CJ but if you post pictures anywhere on the net let us know.
At least post a few here.

Focus Pete, focus! Don't put your 8 project on hold for a car. (of course if you're planning on putting a 600hp blown 302 in it, then by all means go ahead:D)

1965 Mustang! Damn Cool. :D One of the original years. In 1967 they made some minor changes (rear tail lights is one way to distinguish the early Mustangs).
Forums? Web sites? I can't help you there but I would love to see some pictures. It's far from a CJ but if you post pictures anywhere on the net let us know.
At least post a few here.

the reason I was thinking of it was the body factor on it. the rear sub frame rails were shot but honestly it is awesome for a East coaster.

Stang.png

Focus Pete, focus! Don't put your 8 project on hold for a car. (of course if you're planning on putting a 600hp blown 302 in it, then by all means go ahead:D)

I did re focus. Funny thing is it has a 302 in it instead of the # matching 289. Its been sitting for awhile but looks pretty solid.

A good friend of mine has a 65 with a 302 with 6/71 with a pair of holley's sticking through the hood. Not only does it look badass, it will smoke the tires off the rims. He told me he stopped keeping track of how much he has in it after 20k. I should've been an Electrician because I couldn't spend 2k in a toy without running out of money :eek:

my little girl thinks im going to build her one of those for her first car lol. it would be sweet tho.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom