edlelbrock shorties

edlelbrock shorties

mcktiger

Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
2005 f250 lairet,1974 cj5,1999 honda accord
well, guys i went and order some new cc shorties to day. im losing the fenderwell headers. now i can focus on making some custom rocker guard. ineed to back to the trails.

Keep us up to date on those. I was looking at them before I bought my Headman's. I was never a fan of the fenderwell headers...

You and me both. I need to replace my steering box do a little exhaust work and have the frame welded. That'll get it all ready for inspection and a trip to Rausch Creek. I'll post a thread when we go. I see your in Allentown. How close are you to having the Jeep trail-worthy?
i need to back to the trails.

well i have a welder if you want to weld on your frame? but im trail ready now but i want to tuck the exhaust up inside the frame rails and then build some custom rocker. ok 4 wheel drive is having a open house/trail ride may 16 and 17 im have her done by then. so if you want to hook up just pm me.oh did my steering box last weekened do you needs some headers and mufflers got the whole set up.

I just have the AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l in the CJ7 . The Y-pipe is good but everything after it like the glasspack muffler is kinda hacked in there. I have a new tailpipe and will start taking it apart this weekend. I was in the midst of setting up getting my frame welded through a sponsor of BMJA. Let me see where that leads since I already set the wheels in motion. Any parts you wanna drop off in Slatington are welcome. :D The bank is busted right now. Im hoping to change out the steering box this weekend also.

I just checked out your Jeep. I dont think you want it seen with mine. :drool: Very nice.

well i have a welder if you want to weld on your frame? but im trail ready now but i want to tuck the exhaust up inside the frame rails and then build some custom rocker. ok 4 wheel drive is having a open house/trail ride may 16 and 17 im have her done by then. so if you want to hook up just pm me.oh did my steering box last weekened do you needs some headers and mufflers got the whole set up.

Dude, if your getting rid of those headers, send me a PM. Maybe we can work something out...

Keep us informed of your progress. Headers for my % are on the list. Don't know if I want dual exhaust or not.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom