Admin
Media
Resources
Solutions
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
I found a long lost picture of the last Jeep-CJ.com hiking excursion... :)

That's me in the middle in the 'too cool' white jacket! :laugh: Anyone care to venture who the other guys are? Put the face(s) with Coldwater, FishingFool, Brock and MyLittle! :laugh:

Man I miss those days!!! :laugh:

attachment.php

That's me on the left with the goatee!
I think the red strips bring out the color in my cheeks.
It's before I lost weight on the subway diet, LOL.

I think it's great that you all have the bull testicals walking sticks too :laugh:

I seen the title to the thread and thought CJ had posted those stills from the webcam... :( Total disappointment.

I found a long lost picture of the last Jeep-CJ.com hiking excursion... :)

That's me in the middle in the 'too cool' white jacket! :laugh: Anyone care to venture who the other guys are? Put the face(s) with Coldwater, FishingFool, Brock and MyLittle! :laugh:

Man I miss those days!!! :laugh:

attachment.php

They all have hair!!:eek:
seekergr1.jpg

Hey! I remember that pic (although the memory is a little fuzzy...)

Thats me standing on the right... in the blue tie-thing...I wish I still had that leprechaun hat...

Is that Mr Clean 'Ule Brenner'? :laugh:

Nice! Looks like great dive but, it sure doesn't look like 'ColdWater'! ")

It was cold water! 6 miles off Block Island RI, aboard the famous SEEKER dive and research vessel. We were diving the U-853, the last German sub sunk in WWII. It sits in 130 FSW, and there are still 53 men aboard her. The Seeker has a huge history behind her, as one of the first charter vessels to sit over the Andrea Doria, and the vessel used to locate and ID the German U-boat nicknamed the U-who, featured in the book Shadow Divers.

It was cold water! 6 miles off Block Island RI, aboard the famous SEEKER dive and research vessel. We were diving the U-853, the last German sub sunk in WWII. It sits in 130 FSW, and there are still 53 men aboard her. The Seeker has a huge history behind her, as one of the first charter vessels to sit over the Andrea Doria, and the vessel used to locate and ID the German U-boat nicknamed the U-who, featured in the book Shadow Divers.
Sounds like a great dive! Not so sure about the 'cold' part! I'm a warm water guy myself! :)

You looked warm in the short sleeve shirt though... Climate changes big time when you go below... :)

Reminds me of a joke I once heard " Cold & Deep too!":laugh:

I look drunk how many had we drank that day again

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom