happy daytona 500 day

happy daytona 500 day

dalefan88

Crazy Sr. Respected Jeeper
Media
Resources
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
79 cj5 258, t150, dana 20 transfer case, dana 30 front, 20 rear,warn hubs,2.5" procomp lift,teamrush,msd box,mc2100 carb,hedman header,clifford intake,optima battery, ford shock towers.
yeaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully its as good as advertised. I walked in the door yesterday just in time to see Jr get taken out. :mad:

Oh well , Sundays are what counts. Go 88

ggggggooooooo jjjjjjjjjrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lot of lead changes and jr needs to get his car handling better.

Yeah he was way loose but in good spirits about it. Jeez this pothole fix is taking longer than they thought

Daytona 500 nite race?? :cool: Cooler weather may tighten that 88 right up. ;)

This whole pothole fix is just another reason to not like NASCAR.....

Crazy. Must have MI DOT workers doing the patch work. That is about how long our pothole repairs last too. :rolleyes:

Daytona 500 is about the only race I watch anymore. Usually have other things to do that won't let me spend an afternoon in front of the TV.

always during a nascar race to. never irl, grand am, nationwide, or trucks.

The whole isn't even on the race surface it's below the double yellow line a good 10 or so feet.

And to clearify my earlier post, it's not the racing or the drivers that I take issue with, it's the people in charge of NASCAR as a company that I have problems with.

there making some good changes. we'll see what happens in the future.

The whole isn't even on the race surface it's below the double yellow line a good 10 or so feet.

Actually above the yellow by 10', so it is in the corner right where they dive down to go thru the curve on the low line.

Myself, I am tired of hearing about danica all week. Damn, you would think no one else was racing until today, and even then, they managed to talk about her during the break.

Thats how you finish a race!! Took them awhile to get it right but I like the 3 time o.t. rule. Especially since the 88 went from 10th to 2nd because of it. :cool:

what a finish. loved how jr came out of nowhere and almost won.

Good way to finish, I like McMurray. The way they showed the one camera I thought the hole was below the race surface.

Good way to finish, I like McMurray. The way they showed the one camera I thought the hole was below the race surface.

McMurray has always been a good driver. just never in a good car till now. glad to see him win since jr didnt.

I sure thought Dale had a run him at the end.It was good move movin in on second but musta run outa HP or playing it safe.
If he keeps racing that way he might pull off a good year this year. Winston Cup all the way

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom