Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
I would like to wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving. I truly wish you happiness and that today is a day you can relax and enjoy time with family and loved ones.

Thank you for helping me start this site and please have a safe and enjoyable holiday!

Regards and best wishes,

And a happy thanksgiving to you!

Hope you filled your belly with as much good food as it could handle while in the company of friends and family!

Damn - I really hate to hear that :(. Maybe now - fix the grill and add the supercharger at the same time? :) How about a new color?

Damn - I really hate to hear that :(. Maybe now - fix the grill and add the supercharger at the same time? :) How about a new color?
Still debating the supercharger...do I spend $4500 and end up with 350 hp or go hog wild and spend $11,000 and enjoy 463 hp. Wifey-poo isn't amused by either selection nor has she accepted my well thought out argument on why me having a faster car is more important than her having a new kitchen. My hints about it being a possible Christmas present appears to be falling on deaf ears also. :(

Still debating the supercharger...do I spend $4500 and end up with 350 hp or go hog wild and spend $11,000 and enjoy 463 hp. Wifey-poo isn't amused by either selection nor has she accepted my well thought out argument on why me having a faster car is more important than her having a new kitchen. My hints about it being a possible Christmas present appears to be falling on deaf ears also. :(
As much as I always say - MORE POWER! I would have to go with the cheaper of the two. 350 in that BMr is IMHO - more then enough. I don't feel the HP/$ ratio for 460 is near what you get with the supercharger... The $6500 price difference is $57 per hp. A little steep if you ask me... :)

Save the money and paint it more of a manly color... Like pink or something! LOL

As much as I always say - MORE POWER! I would have to go with the cheaper of the two. 350 in that BMr is IMHO - more then enough. I don't feel the HP/$ ratio for 460 is near what you get with the supercharger... The $6500 price difference is $57 per hp. A little steep if you ask me... :)

Save the money and paint it more of a manly color... Like pink or something! LOL
...yeah but...I want more.:banana:

...and Gay Dakar Yellow is manly...:mad:

I know I am late, but....

Since when is a Holiday a day to sit around? I get up at 4 in the freaking morning to start cooking, and then after everyone eats and leaves, I am still in the kitchen, usually until 9 that night.

How?

And Sham, through the wifey communication service, I heard that you need to keep on dreaming :)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks