!!!!HELP!!!!! 258 TBI swap

!!!!HELP!!!!! 258 TBI swap

WillB

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
74 baja bug, 76 Jeep CJ5, 05 KTM450
I just picked up my first jeep and its in deperate need of some help. It has the AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l (AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l ) engine and I would love to leave this engine in it. has several wiring and carb issues right now and i'm very interested in doing a TBI swap off ane eailer gm vehicle. Can anyone help with step by step directions or a parts list?

Hello WillB and welcome to our site! :chug:

Busted Jeep had the best write up I had ever seen, unfortunately the web site has closed.

I have tried contacting the owner a few times about hosting it - but he has never gotten back with me. I have it archived but because of copyrights - I cannot share it.

You can still access the site at the internet archive though.

Internet Archive Wayback Machine Busted Jeep

Busted Jeep had the best write up I had ever seen, unfortunately the web site has closed.

I have tried contacting the owner a few times about hosting it - but he has never gotten back with me. I have it archived but because of copyrights - I cannot share it.

Thansk Cj i figured it was Busted Jeep, but it wouldnt let me go to it so i didnt want to send him a pointless link.

Thats pretty cool. :D Yup thats the one Busted Jeep

I had thought that busted jeep was a tuned port injection not a Throttle body, I guess I was wrong?:dunno:

Thats pretty cool. :D Yup thats the one Busted Jeep
can you e-mail it??
I saved the file, or thought I did, but I have all the pictures and no text.:(

I found it in "the way back machine" that is one of the slowest servers I have ever encountered, reminds me of those glorious days of dial up,
BUT the pictures are not there just the text, so now I have a web page with no pictures and a file full of thumbnail size pictures. I would guess they are about .00000000003 mega pixel, but it's a start. thanks Pete and CJ

Link in post #7 of this thread. :D
can you e-mail it??
I saved the file, or thought I did, but I have all the pictures and no text.:(

nothing from busted jeep is working right now? :bang:

Didn't feel like reading this post huh... :laugh:

http://www.jeep-cj.com/forums/f2/help-258-tbi-swap-3066/#post26089

Hence the reason I refered to 11 in my post, LOL.
Post #11 rocks Brock!! I had a case of "target fixation", I knew what I was looking for and didn't look in any other direction.:shooter:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom