Horn

Horn

dslywalker

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1983 CJ7,258,stock
Original Owner
Anyone know where you can get original or close too horn parts for under the steering wheel? 83 CJ7
Thanx Mike

have you looked under an 80 something GM steering wheel?
I do not know this for sure. Thats where I would start looking.:cool:

Anyone know where you can get original or close too horn parts for under the steering wheel? 83 CJ7
Thanx Mike
Your CJ uses the standard GM steering column from the 80's. Any 80 + steering column can be a donor (if you want to go junk yard scrounging). If you want new parts, tell them you have a 82 Firebird or Camero or something like that - the parts will fit.

Are you looking for the silver cup with the 3 holes, the green plastic ring with the 3 holes and the steel plate thing? If so I may have them.

Yep from what I remember last time I was under there.Its been awhile and I can't remember if I left them out or in for future reference.
anyway couldn't find them.Ten years seems to create a memory loss.I'll check Saturday but what you described sounds right.I'll let you know.
Thanx Mike

Here's a pic of the parts I need.its parts 6-7-8-10. CJ said its a 80's GM style wheel but haven't been to the parts house to see what they have yet.Hope the image or attachment comes thru.I'm not used to this site yet.
Thanx Mike

You are in luck me amigo, I have all parts. I would guess $5.00 would cover shipping cost and my frozen butt. If it sounds O.K. send me a PM

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom