Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 304 T-150 D20 D30 AMC20
2000 Subaru Outback Limited
Hundreds Gather to protest Global Warming

thats good lol

smiley644.png

The amount of those, can you imagine how long it took to make them all?

It woulda been more effective if it was just a bunch of heads and arms scattered about!
Like they melted!

It woulda been more effective if it was just a bunch of heads and arms scattered about!
Like they melted!
You are a morbid dude, aren't you?

Well all of the post have really lifted my winter blues. I got a good chuckle out of them. Thank you boys!:chug:

Really makes me wish I lived some place with more snow,
but then I walk outside and go, NAH!

I was watching something on the History channel last night, something about how our planet worked, anyway they had the dumb nerve to say “global warming will only delay the coming ice age” and “our planet naturally warms and cools” WOW! Does algore know about this?!?

I was watching something on the History channel last night, something about how our planet worked, anyway they had the dumb nerve to say “global warming will only delay the coming ice age” and “our planet naturally warms and cools” WOW! Does algore know about this?!?

Quick Pete, called your buddy in the White House & let him know about these shocking developments!:laugh:

Ha ! I would , but hes got alot on his plate. Im suprised you havent noticed. He's been practically shoving it down our throats. ;)
Quick Pete, called your buddy in the White House & let him know about these shocking developments!:laugh:

Ha ! I would , but hes got alot on his plate. Im suprised you havent noticed. He's been practically shoving it down our throats. ;)

Rodger that, Over!:barf:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom