I am hoping you will still speek to me.

I am hoping you will still speek to me.

IOPort51

NOT the voice of reason Jeep-CJ.com
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj-5
4.2 W/MC2100 carb, 4.0 head W/3 angle valves,SS Header,TFI ignition with MSB-6 offroad module,CS144 140 amp RPS alternator with remote regulator T-150,d-20,Dana 44 with OX lock and disk brakes. D-30 with Spartin locker,
skyjacker 2.5 lift?nitro shocks,31" BFG A/T off road.8000 lb Warn winch, original owner.=^)

2006 Toyota Tacoma
Well gang I think I have found my next project. Not exactly a Jeep much less a CJ and more than likely will not have much of the original drive train in it when I am done. I have been wanting one of these for quite a while and am pretty excited about it.:D

It is a 1956 and actually in pretty good shape. I guess I really should look for a good home for the 46 CJ2a.

Is that a Willy's truck?!?!? That's pretty awesome IO, I remember my Grandpa having one of those sitting out in the pasture just rotting away... I always wanted to drive it :chug:

Nice, only year to have the 3 uneven spaced grill bars.

Nice find. It looks to be in pretty good shape. But I guess you guys in Texas don't have to worry about rotting trucks there. If you're looking to get rid of that 2A, I'd be more than happy to store it for you.

nice truck! love the flattie:D

Sweet! That is on my to own list.

I'll still talk to ya. I love those old trucks. I fellow who belongs to the same hunting camp as I do is building a 55 Willys truck. I've seen some really sharp finished specimens.

Attachments

• Willy's truck.jpg
    Willy's truck.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 153
It is at my brothers place in the country, It has been snowing/cold /raining / miserable since I got it but this weekend it will at least be sunny even if it is a bit sloppy so I will spend a little time this weekend getting acquainted. I just hope I can do it justice with my build.:D

Those have a great look, especially the grill. Post lots of pics in the future.

I am hoping you guys won't mind when I ask advice on this build, I know it isn't a cj but you guys know tons about 4x4 in general, this is the best, easiest web page to navigate with the most traffic I have found and you are all (for the most part) easy to get along with. I will try to keep the questions on the generic side and I hope the complements will not go to anybodies head.:D

Can't blame you at all. I been having an itch to get a Willys wagon and do things to it I'd never do to a CJ. Things like a SBC 350, ford Axles, all new running gear, power brakes..... Yes I know how you feel..............

I'll still talk to ya. I love those old trucks. I fellow who belongs to the same hunting camp as I do is building a 55 Willys truck. I've seen some really sharp finished specimens.

I'm into 4x4 old pickup trucks and that red Willy's is supper nice thanks for sharing the picture

Dude it’s good to hear you are back, start your build thread I would love to watch it, I really like your CJ2a as well. I am going to have to get off my butt and come say hi in person since we are so close, if you need a hand give me a ring I would love to help out

I will try to keep the questions on the generic side and I hope the complements will not go to anybodies head.:D

My dad bought one of these in 58 new. Sure wish I had one, they are really cool, also the wagons

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 63
You and me brother, mine is a 51 Willys Wagon, very similar is many ways. If you haven't already, check out the OldWillysForum board. Knowledge like this board, but a little more rigidly handled by the moderators. My grandfather had a pick-up with a plow rig on it. I drove it before I could drive. ..... hard starting old pile of rust, hated it at the time. Now look at me and my Wagon. Go figure.

My dad bought one of these in 58 new. Sure wish I had one, they are really cool, also the wagons

I should say actually this is my dads 58, somewhere up by Sedona, I believe, where he liked camping at back then when we lived in Scotsdale. I'll have to checkout that forum.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks