I can't believe what I just saw!!

I can't believe what I just saw!!

Kane

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ-8 Restomod Scout axles 4 wheel disks, 258, ax15, D300.
I was riding my bike on my way back to work for lunch and I got behind this uber slow driver in a mid to late 80's toyota pick up truck. I looked down and noticed that he had designed and built a very unique rear bumper made out of a 4x4. Yeah a freakin 4x4 and to top it off he bolted a class one hitch to the 4x4. He tows with a hitch that is mounted to a piece of wood. Seriously? what the hell is this guy thinking. I hope I never seee him on the road with something in tow because I am getting way the hell out of his way.

I was riding my bike on my way back to work for lunch and I got behind this uber slow driver in a mid to late 80's toyota pick up truck. I looked down and noticed that he had designed and built a very unique rear bumper made out of a 4x4. Yeah a freakin 4x4 and to top it off he bolted a class one hitch to the 4x4. He tows with a hitch that is mounted to a piece of wood. Seriously? what the hell is this guy thinking. I hope I never seee him on the road with something in tow because I am getting way the hell out of his way.

I remember custom wood front bumpers on vans in the 70's, but the 4X4 tow package is a new one on me.:rolleyes:

I remember custom wood front bumpers on vans in the 70's, but the 4X4 tow package is a new one on me.:rolleyes:

I've seen them front and back, but like Horn never with the upgraded tow package.:laugh:

Obviously, the man has gone green.
Was it treated, cedar or Douglas fir??
Was it a lag bolted or through bolted hitch receiver?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks