I can't believe what I just saw!!

I can't believe what I just saw!!

Kane

Full Time Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ-8 Restomod Scout axles 4 wheel disks, 258, ax15, D300.
I was riding my bike on my way back to work for lunch and I got behind this uber slow driver in a mid to late 80's toyota pick up truck. I looked down and noticed that he had designed and built a very unique rear bumper made out of a 4x4. Yeah a freakin 4x4 and to top it off he bolted a class one hitch to the 4x4. He tows with a hitch that is mounted to a piece of wood. Seriously? what the hell is this guy thinking. I hope I never seee him on the road with something in tow because I am getting way the hell out of his way.

I was riding my bike on my way back to work for lunch and I got behind this uber slow driver in a mid to late 80's toyota pick up truck. I looked down and noticed that he had designed and built a very unique rear bumper made out of a 4x4. Yeah a freakin 4x4 and to top it off he bolted a class one hitch to the 4x4. He tows with a hitch that is mounted to a piece of wood. Seriously? what the hell is this guy thinking. I hope I never seee him on the road with something in tow because I am getting way the hell out of his way.

I remember custom wood front bumpers on vans in the 70's, but the 4X4 tow package is a new one on me.:rolleyes:

I remember custom wood front bumpers on vans in the 70's, but the 4X4 tow package is a new one on me.:rolleyes:

I've seen them front and back, but like Horn never with the upgraded tow package.:laugh:

Obviously, the man has gone green.
Was it treated, cedar or Douglas fir??
Was it a lag bolted or through bolted hitch receiver?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom