I have a 401 in the trunk of my Mustang

I have a 401 in the trunk of my Mustang

CJim7

Crazy Sr. Respected Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'84 CJ7 - 430hp 401 on propane - T18a/D300 twinsticked, Superior axles, Lockers, full boatsides, Warn 8274, OBA, 36" TSL's.
:D Had a wristpin freeze up and the piston scored the cylinder wall, so the machine shop sleeved the cylinder and got me a new piston. I just swung by there today to see how close they were to finishing the machinework and they said it was done.

I have no patience for the little things like driving back home to pick up the truck.

So fwiw, a 401 block will fit in the trunk of your sportscar :booze:

LOL, sounds like the time I had to throw a loaded Dana 60 rear axle in my Camaro Z-28 hatchback...The wife loved that one!

I just wish I had a 401 to throw anywhere :( :laugh:

Uh...er.....I think Im going to have to use a sawzall to get this out of the trunk :wtf:

worthless.png

is this going to be one of those "I built a cabin cruiser in the basement" stories??:rolleyes:

is this going to be one of those "I built a cabin cruiser in the basement" stories??:rolleyes:

LOL...I finally got it out but it took some jimmying. The sawzall stayed put in the garage...:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$210.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks