sapulpa cj

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1990 dodge dakota
1992 jeep cherokee
1978 cj-7
2000 zrx1100 streetbike
anyone here know were i can get a tee fitting to add a inline brake pressure switch for the brake lights?

i thought maybee i could use the brake light warning spot in the distribution block,but it aint workin??????

any leads would be appreciated,the brake pressure switch i have is a 1/8" n.p.t.

I'd try getting a "tee" adapter for one of the lines coming off the Master Cylinder. I've had a few old vehicles that used that location for the brake light switch. Just about any parts store should have this in their brass section.

I'd try getting a "tee" adapter for one of the lines coming off the Master Cylinder. I've had a few old vehicles that used that location for the brake light switch. Just about any parts store should have this in their brass section.

not any more they aint,i am havin a hard time finding one to plumb the switch into a line.

I had a rather difficult time finding one. the switch is available and the adapter fittings are available but the t is a bit of a find.

check out this one.:cool:

3/16" Brake Line Tee 4 Hydraulic Brake Switch Painless - eBay (item 290488717242 end time Mar-15-11 22:58:18 PDT)

this might work:D still wonderin how they got these from painless when painless says they are discontinued?????

It gets even more fun when you start hunting for the adapters. you will need 4 of them all different.

It looks a bit Rube Goldberg but it was easier than trying to cut and re-flair the tube.:cool:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom