it's alive!!!

it's alive!!!

kicknjeep

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ, 1976 CJ-5 2 seater
Everything is back together and here is my son testing it out (after I did)

0823091057a.jpg

another:

0823091057.jpg

have a small vid if I can get it posted..

Edit: Fixed the pictures... :) - CJ

Woo Hoo Dixie run here you come :banana::banana::grinjeep:

old dog still gots lots of work to do yet (brakes,carb rebuild,deff need wheels w/more backspacing because tire knobs were rubbing leaf packs at 3/4 turn. but hey the seals in the P/S box did "NOT" leak
But CJ what about my matching monkey? :D

Do you mean the one driving or just hanging around! :laugh:

I didn't even notice it until you said something! :)

actually they both are my spotters :laugh:
Oh wait can't piss the son off to bad he will be a full fledged mechanic before long and I'll be a needin his help :D

old dog still gots lots of work to do yet (brakes,carb rebuild,deff need wheels w/more backspacing because tire knobs were rubbing leaf packs at 3/4 turn. but hey the seals in the P/S box did "NOT" leak

Just a little motovation for you.Trail Descriptions
trails 13,14,15 sound good.:chug:

OD it's not the motivation I need it's the greenivation i'm lacking :(.
Sometimes all I can do is go out and look at the 'ol girl and find something that is needed that doesn't cost anything or little to do. Oh and those pics rock and I believe iv'e been up to trail 8 up there in the 99 TJ. love that place and that's the reason for new project for the harder ones :D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks