Help it's Electrical Overhaul time ... full wiring, gauges, etc.

Help it's Electrical Overhaul time ... full wiring, gauges, etc.
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
76' CJ-5 Levi Special
Soon to wrap up my engine and engine bay project. Will be tackling a full electrical overhaul next.
There are several companies out there that offer new wiring fuse boxes plus the complete harnesses. My question is, what company is most reputable regarding quality? I'm not opposed to paying a little extra for higher quality since quite often, "ya get what ya pay for". I don't claim to be an automobile electrician so a user friendly approach would be nice. An easy to understand ABC/123 supplied schematic would be nice.
A little guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Tony

Painless 10106

Great quality, i have it in my Jeep, ghat retains the factory bulk head connector and fuse panel design

Took me a few days to install because i was being picky about how i did it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never personally used a Painless harness, but they do indeed look "easy to understand ABC/123" with easy-to-read labels and stock connectors that plug right in. Also great reviews for quality. For someone that doesn't want to build their own or repair existing, Painless looks the way to go.

I used the Painless harness. Instructions are clear with a great wiring diagram and their phone support for the inevitable install snags was great.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

There should be space on pm now.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks