Jeep Christmas

Jeep Christmas

Old Dog

Always Off-Roading Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ7 350 tbi, TH350, D300 twin sticked & clocked, narrowed Chief D44 Eaton Elocker & Moser shafts, Explorer 8.8 Detroit locker, 410's, RE 4.5" spring lift 1" body lift, 35" Claws, cage tied to frame, Corbeau baja seats, HD tie rod and draglink, u-bolts flipped, custom skid plate and sliders, Warn 9.5ti winch with Amsteel synthetic line
My jeeps christmas present came today :banana:
Anyone else get their cj a gift?

Got my dad an old 74 Renegade hood, although its not Renegade yellow like his old 74 its the next best color, Renegade orange:D

My Jeep would like your old parts :laugh:

Pete, the e-locker is for the front Dana 44 I have sitting in the garage, it needs to be rebuilt and cut down. So my poor cj probally won't get to enjoy it's gift till next winter.:(
I got a really good deal on it though and just couldn't pass it up. Eaton has a rebate going on now, and Jegs gave me the clock for free. After the rebate it will only cost me $650.:)

Ive picked up a few things for my new baby.:D

its not exactly/completely for my CJ, but I like it...or will if I get time to get the shop wired up for it...

thumbnail.aspx

Nice!

Got mine a new u-joint and gave her a bath....:D

its not exactly/completely for my CJ, but I like it...or will if I get time to get the shop wired up for it...

thumbnail.aspx

Also nice!

The spool gun works real good for welding aluminum. . .:D

Front wagon springs came yesterday for my CJ.

DSCN2898.png

:drool: You've always been Santa's favorite Old dog. it's just not fair!

All I have is a rubber gasket for my windshield and a new mirror on the way. I feel like I got coal compared to you!

think my jeep was bad this year. no new presents :(

Mine got a set of new shoes. 33x12.50x15 Wild Country XTX's.

@ everybody ^^^^

OOOOOOOOW, AAAAAAAAAAAH

:D

2011_1217Pictures0008.jpg

2011_1217Pictures0009.jpg

As requested, the new shoes, 33x12.50x15 Wild Country XTX's. These are the same type of tires that are on my 01.5 Dodge Cummins 4x4.

i got some old ones by the same company and wanted to see what their other ones looked like. Thanks :chug:

Got the 8 OME 3" YJ lift springs,which will require some new bigger shoes too. She's been a good girl this year ;)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom