Jeep CJ7 Limited Headliner?

Jeep CJ7 Limited Headliner?

ThisGuyUKnow

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7 Laredo 4.0,Nv3550,D300 Twin Stick,AMC20 3.31, 31 BFG
Honda vtx1800c
I have one of those rare CJ7 limiteds that the PO didnt really take care of. I have completely redone the interior(not to stock specs unfortunately) I would like to replace the missing headliner that was in the hard top. I think it would help with the winter and to reduce some road noise.

ANyone know where to get a new one or got a diagram as to how to make one?

I don't think my 85 CJ7 laredeo ever had one.. I will do some research.

Yea ive seen them before a friend of mine actually has a white Limited , but the headliners look basically like a piece of carpet, that matches the floor carpet, glued to the ceiling.

If its so easy someone want to make me a nice one?

LOL you can do it!! Measure Cut Apply...

Just use some thin cardboard from the craft store and make a template, transfer it to some carpet, spray some 3M general adhesive, and your done.

I know this is an old thread, but did you ever find a source for a headliner?
I have an '82 Limited in Olympic White w/ Nutmeg interior I am beginning to restore (it needs a LOT of work).
Thanks,
Bobby

I have one of those rare CJ7 limiteds that the PO didnt really take care of. I have completely redone the interior(not to stock specs unfortunately) I would like to replace the missing headliner that was in the hard top. I think it would help with the winter and to reduce some road noise.

ANyone know where to get a new one or got a diagram as to how to make one?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom