Misc. Jeep edition

Misc. Jeep edition

Manic Mechanic

Full Time Jeeper
Media
Solutions
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ7 4.2L 258 .040 over, T-5 trans, dana 300, dana 30 front 3.23 and lock right locker, rear amc 20 3.23 one piece axle shafts traclock

79 CJ7 304, th400 auto borgwarner 1389?? qudratrac stock rest unknown.

89 YJ 4.2L 258, AX-15 5spd, NP231, dana 30 front, dana 35 rear with posi, gears unknown

92 YJ 4.0, AX-15 5spd, np231, dana 30 front, dana 35 rear.
I looked at an 83 CJ7 black hawk edition but I've never heard of it and haven't really seen anything online about it. Was it something special or just a sticker package? Any info would be great. I'll try to get some pictures.

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
There are so many dealer one offs, who knows. Pics are definitely needed...

I have seen a picture or 2 before somewhere on line. Thought it was here somewhere.

As soon as I get em I'll post em

There's a new "Black Hawk Edition" Wrangler offering: Black Hawk

This is an after market build.

Been a rough week. Only Tuesday and I already have 32 hours logged.

Here's the pics sorry there not great 0a76d982e06a8dec517a8858ab9630aa.jpg060b2307dfcd6a33c12fa956549928bb.jpg

I've seen Golden Hawks before, never a black hawk. The only reference i have for a black hawk in relation to jeeps was this ad:

1956-blackhawk-jeep-jack-717x1024.jpg

Thinking it's a dealer added sticker package

I'm curious as to how it appears to have rusted and paint pealed off all around the decals except the lower long stripe!?!?!?

Awhile back some other members and I did a ton of research and write up from models , drive trains and special packages. That section was recently converted to Wiki. We scoured books and the internet and I never came across a black hawk package. I'd say dealer or someone had their own hood decals made considering the rest of the decals are factory Renegade .

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
Awhile back some other members and I did a ton of research and write up from models , drive trains and special packages. That section was recently converted to Wiki. We scoured books and the internet and I never came across a black hawk package. I'd say dealer or someone had their own hood decals made considering the rest of the decals are factory Renegade .

It’s a Jeep owner’s version of a CJ which is resonating several decades later. Kudos to this guy.

My friend has a Spring Special version.

It’s a Jeep owner’s version of a CJ which is resonating several decades later. Kudos to this guy.
Yup this legend has guys who've been around Cjs 30-40 years questioning themselves. 🤣

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom