Resources
Solutions
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
Jeepster & AMC Pacer
image.jpg

I found these two classics sitting side by side in an auction yard. Not much in the design department. But the Jeepster’s younger brother, the Commando was also produced by AMC. Later down the line, the Commando C104 was fitted with the 304ci V-8 that was found in the Pacer.

Can you image, a Pacer with a V-8, to bad it didn’t have Dana 44s front and rear. Now that would be a unique 4x4. It would have great trail visibility.

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...

Now remember, i am only 29. In 83 or so, I was about 4, my mother had a green pacer. I remember the day she sold it and the people she sold it to. It is one of the only memories I have at that age. I believe it was because the day she sold it was one of the happiest days of my life. Imagine getting dropped off at pre-school in a green pacer! Come on, even 4 year olds have reputations to protect.:cool:

Umm - I really don't feel sorry for you... :laugh:

I had a Lime Green AMC Hronet station wagon... I'm not kidding! It had an indestructible AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l in it and I drove it until and hub came off the rear axle. The bearing had been making noise for so long that it actually wore the axle in two!

We called it 'The Green Limosine!" :laugh: :eek: :laugh:

My neighbor growing up (a sourly german troll) had a gremlin with a 360 in it, and 33" mud tires on the back. Thing would light up those meats with no problem. Too bad it had no traction and he wrapped it around a telephone pole while DUI.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom