Laredo

Laredo

BajaEdition

Resident 'Old' Jeep Shaman
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
67 cj5,225 Dauntless, D30,chrome molies, detroit, D44, full floating detroit, custom steering, disc all the way around,2 inch lift on 31s, armored up
70 cj6 4 inch lift
Laredo

1980 to 1986, this package was the Upscale Jeep for the universal line, it came only in the CJ line during these years. It changed very little during it’s run, Typically the package included Laredo badging in either silver or nutmeg, wheel opening and hood blister strips in silver/grey or nutmeg/orange was prevalent as was Chrome. Wheels, Grill, footman loops, steps, front and rear bumpers, mirrors among the chromed items . Full carpeting in either black or nutmeg, leather wrapped steering wheel, dash plaque, clock and tachometer were in the package. High Back Bucket seats, swing away tire carrier and tinted glass in the hard top. This was a nice and very popular option. In 1982 it listed for $2149 and had high production numbers.
loredo2.jpg

loredo1.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks