live chat

live chat

BajaEdition

Resident 'Old' Jeep Shaman
Media
Resources
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
67 cj5,225 Dauntless, D30,chrome molies, detroit, D44, full floating detroit, custom steering, disc all the way around,2 inch lift on 31s, armored up
70 cj6 4 inch lift
Should we schedule a live chat?
It would be nice to get a once a month live chat on a Saturday evening.
I think setting up a time we could all agree to across the time zones would be fun and we would create a killler community here at Jeep-cj
so, let us discuss a time and place to begin next month.
Let the flames fly here.

Anytime from about 7 est to 9 est is good for me. I get up at about four est each morning so I have to cut out early... :)

I pull 14's on the weekends so i wont even be home till 7pm mountain time at the earliest.

4 est to 9 est is good for me
if we pick a saturday in Sept, and spread the word
we could start a monthly event

How bout Fri. It's after work and most people don't have plans like Sat does.

friday works
we just need a date tostart this and then pass it around

How bout next Fri the 4th.
We'd need a time after work for most but not to late for the east coasters.

Don't forget the boys not in the real world. (Alaska) I think that is a 4hr difference from the east coast. Usually home by 4:30 AK time.

Don't forget the boys not in the real world. (Alaska) I think that is a 4hr difference from the east coast. Usually home by 4:30 AK time.

We don't allow "foreigners" in chat. :D

hey .. me too wanna join this interesting part of the site. I would lve be the part this discussion.

So where's everyone.. Hey anyone home..!!

Spent about two hours in chat tonight just shooting the *&^%! We had a great time!

Oh yea! If the site was down for anyone for about 5 minutes it is because

Elwood
Cold Water &
Brock

Decided that wanted to say &^%$ in chat!

I had to reboot the server to make that happen!

LOL !

Be back on tonight! :)

I can't into chat at work, the chat says connecting and then when it goes to switch over to the room, it get the Error 404: Page Not Found at Jeep-CJ.com
I guess it's blocked or it's a flash issue.

I can't into chat at work, the chat says connecting and then when it goes to switch over to the room, it get the Error 404: Page Not Found at Jeep-CJ.com
I guess it's blocked or it's a flash issue.
Yep... Your work blocks that port... :(

Blame Scott. It's prolly because he allows cussin in there, and It's being blocked because it thinks chat is a pron site!:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom