Moab Oct 17-20 2019

Moab Oct 17-20 2019

Posi

Always Off-Roading Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
54 Willys 3B, FI 401, T-18, ARB Locked, Hinkey Sidewinder Winch
Because we can't wait until Moab April 2020

Place: One of the world's best places to wheel, Moab UT.

Date: October 17-20

Accommodations: Many hotels, condos, camping in the town of Moab.

Minimum recommendation: 33” front and rear lockers or rear locker with winch. There is exceptions to the rule.

Bass and OJL have family obligations and will not be able to attend so I decided to open it up for 2 more Jeeps

1 Posi
2 Bill & Carol
3 Shooby
4 Coldair
5 Gary & Sharron
6 007

Last edited:
I wish I could, but not this time.

Soon!

^^^

Hope to see you in Moab April 2020

^^^

Hope to see you in Moab April 2020

Unfortunately no - wife's turn next year for vacation planning - she booked a cruise in April - dohh!

But I'm looking forward to Late August (as of now) hosting you all at the Rubicon + trial ride fiasco lol

Need some more input on dates etc. I'm still thinking about week of 8/23 or so for that. I need get back on planning thread and get some more info posted.

Looking forward to wheeling with you all again though ASAP, and Moab ASAP too!

:chug:

007 has been added
This run is closed.

Shooby is currently on the road to Moab
I'll be in Colorado Springs late tomorrow morning
Need to cut out my front loop (rollcage) and weld in a new one, and some maintenance.
Plan to be on the road to Moab the next day.

I will be headed out around noon Im hoping. Found something with my jeep last night after going threw everything hope its just an easy fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope it’s not anything too time consuming.
I’m heading to the shop to finish a few things. I was planning to meet Gary and Sharron in Breckenridge but I’m sure time won’t allow it. Looking to be on the road sometime this morning. Moab is a good 8 hour drive in my CJ.

Hope you're all running the trails today! Cheers!

:chug:

JR my rear output yoke on my transfercase had come loose so I retorqued it. After a day of wheeling I checked it was still tight.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks