Moab?

Moab?

Peanut Butter

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1979 Jeep CJ7 TH400 Automatic 258 I6 Quadratrac Amc 20 rear & Dana 30 front, 32 x 11.5 x 15 tires. Currently a Complete Custom Rebuild in progress.

Also I own a 2001 Jeep Cherokee, White, all stock with 4.0L. automatic, and police package. Best part of that is it came with leather seats! This package also has the NP242 Transfer Case, 8.25 rear end, and trailer towing package.
Anybody on the forum go to MOAB this year? I really want to go, but it will most likely be a couple of years yet. How was the vender setup? What trails did you take? Any pictures? Any new Jeep proto-types? :confused: Rod

I was poking around and found your old post. To my surprise no one had responded to it so here goes.
I try to get down there a couple of time a year. It is a great place to really test your Jeeping abilities and your equipment. Hells Revenge is a fun trail. lots of sandstone formations to crawl around on.

This is kane canyon

Poison spider is great to. Here is the view from on top. There are trails all through the rocks on the other side of the valley.

The venders are great. There are dozens of T Shirt shops and you can always find a good T Shirt that you must have. The Moab Dinner and Milts Stop & Eat are a couple of our favorite place to grab a burger. There are a lot of other great places too. The part stores have everything you will need to rebuild your jeep in the evening after dinner.

Yokes for AMC20 are hard to find. But someone knows somebody that might have one. U joints are plentiful in Moab. (Never say, "I'll take all you have." you may end up with 60 or 70 of them) You will be surprised at the jeep parts that they have in stock. If you want there are a lot of places to camp out rather than stay at a motel. There are some trails that you can drive to the end, camp over night and return the next day. I have one friend that will drive around until dark throw out a sleeping bag, get up the next morning and keep exploring till he has to return for food and gas. To bad he drives a Toyota.

Nice, reminds me of a movie I saw, "The Great Bikini Off Road Adventure" 1994. Since then have wanted to go find that ancient Indian burial site.
Thanks for posting.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks