Motocraft 2100 question

Motocraft 2100 question

Az84cj7

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
84 cj7 Inline 6, mopar fuel injection , T5 trans, dana 300, Dana 44's
I just bought a motocraft 2100 for my new jeep. does anyone know where i can get an adapter plate that goes between the carb and the intake? The carb is wider than the intake. thanks

got mine from summit to.

I ordered mine from Jegs, but like the others said, Summitracing.com has them. If you're in a hurry, I've seen them hanging on the wall at places like Advance and O'Reilly.

Be sure and use the thick base gasket between the carb and adapter. Some have reported vacuum leaks because some adapters don't line up perfectly with the odd shape of the bottom of the MC2100 and MC2150 that were cured by the thick gasket.

I have been recently thinking about this carb conversion. I know a lot use this carb with the 4.0 head swap, but is this a good carb to use just on the AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l ?

Thanks Brian

I have been recently thinking about this carb conversion. I know a lot use this carb with the 4.0 head swap, but is this a good carb to use just on the AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l ?

Thanks Brian
It should work just as good on any combination of the AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l . I'd definitely look for the 1.08 venturi size on the stock head since it doesn't flow as well as the 4.0 head.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom