My weekend

My weekend

BajaEdition

Resident 'Old' Jeep Shaman
Media
Resources
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
67 cj5,225 Dauntless, D30,chrome molies, detroit, D44, full floating detroit, custom steering, disc all the way around,2 inch lift on 31s, armored up
70 cj6 4 inch lift
well I have spent 4 hours Friday and 7 hours today up under the house in the crawl space putting copper plumbing in the house. I have galvanized currently and the pressure is so bad. House was built in 1922. Anyway a friend of mine is a plumber and times are slow so I hired him to do it and I would be his helper. Wow this is some work. anyway we got to the point we need to start doing the change over now. entire house has new pipes we just need to start changing everything over to the new system and ripping out the old. Figure that next Friday we will spend around 4 hours doing that and hope we have no leaks, I am so tired of crawling on my belly down there.
I am glad he helped, the job looks very good and neat, you can tell a professional did it. I totally did not realize the amount of work it would take, but then I am not a plumber and this was a first for me.

Well you didnt have to change it , and its still a bear , and we all know what they do in the woods. :D

Well you didnt have to change it , and its still a bear , and we all know what they do in the woods. :D
I have quite a few bear avatars

Repipes are fun, are'nt they? I'm a contractor,and typically have my plumber do them, but when its your own house the budget dictates otherwise.

"cacatne ursus in silvis"
The question in Latin
I have it on my office wall, when any one asks I just say "it's Latin". and they give up.

"cacatne ursus in silvis"
The question in Latin
I have it on my office wall, when any one asks I just say "it's Latin". and they give up.
Yes I do believe they do

oh grew up in Catholic schools, 3 years of Latin in high school, 2 more in college.

Last edited:
Repipes are fun, are'nt they? I'm a contractor,and typically have my plumber do them, but when its your own house the budget dictates otherwise.
I am a Electrician, Like I said I would not do it myself, but kinda enjoyed doing it with my friend. I could have contracted it out, it was not a budget decision. It was more of a helping out my friend decision, he is slow right now and needs the work.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom