Solutions
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
Old Jeep
image.jpg

Look close, I didn't even have ink!

Many moons ago I hopped in the passenger seat of my buddies Grand Cherokee as we made our way to Camp Jeep. I don’t remember everything from that weekend wheeling excursion, but I know I had a great time. We had one of the smallest and most mildly built rigs there, but that didn’t stop my buddy Ryan from hitting the hard trails and showing a lot of the light duty wheelers how you can get more done with less.

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...

is that you CJ, or that robot posting under your name again? it gets confusing...or is it me?

Stupid robot... :)

If it has READ MORE or DIG... It isn't me but an automated poster. I usually catch the dumb ones... :)

Just an old Jeep. Original paint, this photo is after bufffing and touching it up. Certainly not a concours, but a nice old Jeep none the less. Has the AMC 304 V8 and 3-speed. A blast to drive.
JoeyK_79JeepCJ_RR.jpg

Just an old Jeep. Original paint, this photo is after bufffing and touching it up. Certainly not a concours, but a nice old Jeep none the less. Has the AMC 304 V8 and 3-speed. A blast to drive.

JoeyK_79JeepCJ_RR.jpg

That CJ7 looks great! The body looks like it is excellent condition.

And you are correct, a V8 CJ is a blast to drive. Always puts a grin on my face after every excursion.

Welcome to the forums Ben!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom