Online differential dealer?

Online differential dealer?

Kane

Full Time Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ-8 Restomod Scout axles 4 wheel disks, 258, ax15, D300.
Who would you recommend for an online dealer of differential gears and rebuild parts? Service is as important to me as price. I am in need to a set of gears and rebuild kits for my Dana 44 's

Who would you recommend for an online dealer of differential gears and rebuild parts? Service is as important to me as price. I am in need to a set of gears and rebuild kits for my Dana 44 's

:)Randys does a good job been around a long time........there on line.

:D:D:D:D

I've used complete off road, drivetrain america, and retech. I've always gotten the right parts though so I can't tell you how they are for returns and such.
Retech is here in Cincinnati so I just drive there to pick up things.:D They only sell bearings and shims not gear sets.

If you can find it local, do so. That said Randy s R&P was good for me and they just sent me a really kick butt calender, sexy but tasteful.:D

Isn't that crazy. Ten years ago I would automatically pick up the yellow pages and go find the near axle shop. Now I spend hours researching online without even trying to find anything local. I just got so used to doing things that way that I almost forgot to look it up local.

I could never find anyone in town, Fargo ND, that had anything in stock other than bearing. They would have to order it anyway at a crazy high price. Randy's is good. :D

I think I am going to check Napa for all the bearings and seals since hey are the same parts for many year Dana 44 's. Big things like the locker and case covers will go through Randy. I like his company.

:chug:+1 on randy's. I went to them for shims for my 93 dodge shims. I also got a copy of the 2012 calendar. Gotta love the Girls.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom