Original 1975 Jeep CJ5 doors

Original 1975 Jeep CJ5 doors

RPW60

Jeeper
Thanks
I have a pair of doors while cleaning out a room in an old farmhouse, and I was wondering if anyone would know if these doors will fit a 1973 CJ5 ?

If your tub is 75 or older, they should fit. I know this because a set of soft top doors I purchased from Bestop fit years 55'-75'. You will have to probably shop around for door hinges though.

mhubacek is telepathic?? with out a picture it is kind of hard to tell.:cool:

mhubacek is telepathic?? with out a picture it is kind of hard to tell.:cool:

He stated in the thread title that the doors are from a 1975 CJ5 . He owns a 1973 CJ5 . So if the doors are in fact from a 75' and his CJ tub is a 73', I don't know why they wouldn't fit. Am I missing something IOPORT? I've been known to be wrong on more than one occasion! I'm definately not telepathic!:laugh:
Or did you miss the thread title, "Original 1975 Jeep CJ5 Doors"
I read the thread again and was wondering why I was thinking the doors were from a 75'. The thread didn't say anything about what year doors they were. Then I noticed later that he gave the year of the doors in the thread title.

Last edited:
If you want to be 100% sure, your welcome to ship them to me and I'll try them out for you this winter. It's supposed to be a really cold one this year! :D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom