Original 1975 Jeep CJ5 doors

Original 1975 Jeep CJ5 doors

RPW60

Jeeper
Thanks
I have a pair of doors while cleaning out a room in an old farmhouse, and I was wondering if anyone would know if these doors will fit a 1973 CJ5?

If your tub is 75 or older, they should fit. I know this because a set of soft top doors I purchased from Bestop fit years 55'-75'. You will have to probably shop around for door hinges though.

mhubacek is telepathic?? with out a picture it is kind of hard to tell.:cool:

mhubacek is telepathic?? with out a picture it is kind of hard to tell.:cool:

He stated in the thread title that the doors are from a 1975 CJ5. He owns a 1973 CJ5. So if the doors are in fact from a 75' and his CJ tub is a 73', I don't know why they wouldn't fit. Am I missing something IOPORT? I've been known to be wrong on more than one occasion! I'm definately not telepathic!:laugh:
Or did you miss the thread title, "Original 1975 Jeep CJ5 Doors"
I read the thread again and was wondering why I was thinking the doors were from a 75'. The thread didn't say anything about what year doors they were. Then I noticed later that he gave the year of the doors in the thread title.

Last edited:
If you want to be 100% sure, your welcome to ship them to me and I'll try them out for you this winter. It's supposed to be a really cold one this year! :D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks