Solutions
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
attachment.php

attachment.php

You're poll is WEAK!, you need to add "both"
I use over for my downstairs bath, and I have to use under for my upstairs. For some un godly reason, when the bathroom window upstairs is open, It will unroll the TP :mad: It will strip an entire roll and pile it up on the floor in 15 minutes on a breezy day.:D

Last edited:
It's got to be over, I'll take the darn roll off and change it if it's on there the other way.

So, you should have voted 'over' huh? :rolleyes:

You are weak...I will destroy you with my super powers! Take THAT!! :D

is that what that little pole thingy for?? I always wondered about that thing....

:laugh: I thought this was a poll about SOA vs. SUA :(

I go over because it pi$$es the wife off, she says under.:D

Under... Because that's what my CC told us to do in Boot Camp in '83.:D Not sure why, but to this day I still do it!:rolleyes:

Over, dont know why but under drives me nuts!
Just like an empty roll still sitting there, I just ask "How hard is it to reach under the sink?" and get that why are you :dung: :dung: :dung: :dung: :dung: :dung: :dung: :dung: :dung: :dung:
OVER!!!!!!

under, wife has cats, if the bat at it with it under it keeps rolling up, if it is over they play with it and it rolls all out

I love to watch Stan when he is hastily putting the roll on and trying, as fast as he possibly can, which way is over. Then getting it wrong, and having to redo it :)

At least Stan didn't weld it before realizing it was put on wrong :D

No, he always checks before he makes things permanent. Like the time he was fixing the phone line. He ran a new hot wire, checked to make sure it would work, then his dumbass went to strip the rubber stuff off the wire, and shocked himself. Isnt he the smartest person on the planet? :)

No, he always checks before he makes things permanent. Like the time he was fixing the phone line. He ran a new hot wire, checked to make sure it would work, then his dumbass went to strip the rubber stuff off the wire, and shocked himself. Isnt he the smartest person on the planet? :)
I'm not sure what kind of voltage you guys have back there, but out west it's under 20 volts on a phone line:poke:. As far as TP goes, I've discovered that under for some reason lasts longer in my daughters bathroom.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom