Picture theme Challenge

BrockGrimes

Jeep-CJ.com Archive Master
Media
Resources
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
ON THE HUNT AGAIN
I liked this idea I read on another forum so much, I thought we could do a similar thread. It may encourage us to take random trips and enjoy the jeep.

Here's how it works:
Basically I'll name a picture/theme idea.
The first one to come up with the picture gets to choose the next theme.
Example: A picture of a CJ or Jeep at krispy kreme.

So the first person to get the picture (no cheating it has to be your jeep) gets to choose the next theme.
It can be any jeep you own not just a CJ to help with participation.

So to start it off I want a picture of:
A CJ or Jeep at krispy kreme.

If someone chooses a theme and there isn't one near by or there is an equivelant it's fine, so dunkin doughnuts is cool.

So get out there an get that PICTURE! :cool:

Last edited:
I'm game.....have it by sunday

krispy kreme

There are no more in NewEngland so I'm out.

Sounds like fun. I won't win this one but I'll enjoy following it.

Sounds like fun. The only one I'll be able to participate in is the non-running CJ in the garage Theme! :rolleyes: I'll enjoy following this thread though!:popcorn:

Ok, here's my entry. Do I win?

Just kidding. I did this in Photoshop.

Remember it can be a doughnut shop not just KK I know it's only in some areas.

Almost didnt get it......someone played chicken with a utility pole and lost....the street was blocked off and could'nt get the cj close to the building cause there were diaster onlookers all around the building so i hope this is good enough

Ding ding ding we have a winner.
Well played sir, you get to pick the next theme.

my friend in Afghanistan emailed me and asked if i could go and take a picture of his fallen friend's memorial and send it to him.....so im off tomorrow to do such.....that will be the next theme......

fallen heroes memorial with the cj.....

unfortunatley......i believe everyone here has one near them.....no limitations from revolutionary to now, fire, police, etc.....i am excluding myself...due to thats my mission anyway this week........ooohrah:patriot:

we need a different game for the "work in progress" crowd.:D

Sounds like fun. The only one I'll be able to participate in is the non-running CJ in the garage Theme! :rolleyes: I'll enjoy following this thread though!:popcorn:

Dig out a hotwheels jeep and get a pic lol.

The memorial pic is a fine idea.

Hey Cheep you forgot to say what we are doing next.

I'll have this one tomorrow morning if noone else does. Wont be able to post it till about 4pm though. Darn internet police at work.
ok i'll go ahead. i like big trucks, hell i drive one for a living. so lets see your jeep sittin next a good lookin tractor trailer (18 wheeler), dump truck, flat bed, you get the idea. i like custom trucks but any will be ok.

I guess the Internet police got him?:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom