Politics Thread

Politics Thread

Petescj

Lifetime Supporter
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 258 / T-18 / Dana 300 31 in All Terrains.
1978 CJ-7 304 / TH 400 / Quadratrac 32 in Mud Terrains
Can anyone sort out the the Rebulican side? I cant remember a time that there were this many options without a clear cut front runner. I believe everyone wants a shot at the incumbent right now.:D

Ramni , Santorum , Pataki, Palin , Paul ,Gulianni , Gingrich, Pawlenty, Roemer.

Opinion ? Favorites? Who would you like to replace One Big Ass Mistake America?

Stay Civil and please be able to back your canddate with facts. This is meant as an informative thread.

I have voted in every presidential election since Richard "I'm not a crook" Nixon and I am sad to say I have never voted FOR any of them. I always ended up voting against one of them.

I have been wondering how it would work If I voted for the GREATER of two evils this time?? Who that will be still remains to be seen.

I used to be an anarchist, but there were just too many rules.:D

I was just kinda taken back by the amount of candidates for the G O P nod. Guess they all wanna run against our current president. :D

IMO it doesn't matter who wins, I think they all work for some higher up. (NWO?)
It seems as if anymore they all have the same agenda after getting elected. (screwing the middle class working man):mad:

I may get beaten with a stick for this...........Palin,,,,,,,,,,,,,would get the nod today from me.

She did a pretty good job in Alaska. Seems to be as human as the rest of us.

I may get beaten with a stick for this...........Palin,,,,,,,,,,,,,would get the nod today from me.

She did a pretty good job in Alaska. Seems to be as human as the rest of us.

I agree that she did some good for mainland Alaska. Here in SE Alaska (almost a different state down here), she didnt help us out much and took a lot of jobs and money from us. Just my take living here in SE Alaska.

I agree that she did some good for mainland Alaska. Here in SE Alaska (almost a different state down here), she didnt help us out much and took a lot of jobs and money from us. Just my take living here in SE Alaska.

She did pretty good as govenor. Then she must have fallen down some stairs or something, cause her head got stuck up her *** some how and then she quit her job and the rest you all know.

She would not make a good president, and she could not get her job back here even if she wanted it.

Good to hear from some fokes that really know what she's about.:chug:
Paul just got elected in Ky. so there's not alot of history yet, but so far he seems to be "trying" to do good things. note I said trying, he's not done anything but talk yet.

I don't live in Ky. but I'm just on the other side of the river, so I here all the Ky. news and know a few people from there.

Good to hear from some fokes that really know what she's about.:chug:
Paul just got elected in Ky. so there's not alot of history yet, but so far he seems to be "trying" to do good things. note I said trying, he's not done anything but talk yet.

I don't live in Ky. but I'm just on the other side of the river, so I here all the Ky. news and know a few people from there.

I don't know much about him, but I really liked a lot of what his father had to say last time around. (I think Ron Paul is his father)

This is what I was looking for. Dont know much about some of these guys and would like peoples opinions. :)

Eh I'm still watching all of the "possibles" I want a super conservative, somebody that's gonna burn the government check book, and defund that damn defunct healthcare bill. This entitlement phase has got to end, or its gonna ruin us, people need to pick their selves up and earn the good old american dream, instead of expecting it to be handed to them. Its pitiful

Drooooid...2

Eh I'm still watching all of the "possibles" I want a super conservative, somebody that's gonna burn the government check book, and defund that damn defunct healthcare bill. This entitlement phase has got to end, or its gonna ruin us, people need to pick their selves up and earn the good old american dream, instead of expecting it to be handed to them. Its pitiful

Drooooid...2

Well said, but sadly we may be to late already...............

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom