Pulse air spagetti

Pulse air spagetti

bigwilliejoe

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1983 CJ-7 Renegade all stock California Jeep 5spd, 258ci, Carter, 4" lift, 33 tires
Hey bruthas

Can someone send me some photos of their pulse air system preferrably off an pre '86. I am returning mine to stock and can'tigure out how the large hoses go from the check valves to the air cleaner. Spagetti.

a thousand thank yous/

b

Here;s one from a 85
Table of Contents
Mike:chug:
Thank bro, but I already seen that one but I need the view of the hoses. I bought the equipment via mail from a wrecking yard in Antalope valley, ca and don't think I got all that was needed. I look on parts drawings and there is a lot that is missing...although I paid $200 for the things I got...

Thank bro, but I already seen that one but I need the view of the hoses. I bought the equipment via mail from a wrecking yard in Antalope valley, ca and don't think I got all that was needed. I look on parts drawings and there is a lot that is missing...although I paid $200 for the things I got...
Did you look at the engine bay pic on that link.Its about as good as your gonna get as a overall.
Somebody else might have some more on the site.Hang in there they'll reply to you
Mike

from the parts manual.
you'll need the correct factory air cleaner with two large fittings on the bottom or base at the rear for the hoses to slide over, 1983-1986. Maybe the 87 Wrangler air cleaner is the same ??????
not shown in the pic.
the pic is generic and doesn't show clamps and brackets; just the major components.
hope this helps

pulseair.png

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom