Raptor Liner

Raptor Liner

shum8

Voted most irritating
Gold Supporter
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'80 CJ-7, AMC 304, T177, Dana 300, Widetrack axles (D30 & AMC20) w/ 3.73 gearing, MSD ignition,
Just a heads up to those contemplating using Raptor Liner - The product may be great, but customer (as in I've already bought the stuff) service sucks..... Kinda wish I'd gone with Monstaliner now.

One of my many flaws is I don't infer well - I'm a very literal person, and when I follow instructions, I try to do it to the letter. I have a very simple question concerning their instructions, and it's all but a yes or no deal. I've spent the last couple hours trying to get someone / anyone to answer their phone.... leaving messages is useless. And every call goes to voicemail. Upol has no in house tech support - they refer to to regional sales reps. I've been calling 3 different guys, all with the same result.

Ok - I did finally have one of the guys return my call, but man it's hard to get them on the phone.....

Last edited:
I've spent the last couple hours trying to get someone / anyone to answer their phone.... leaving messages is useless. And every call goes to voicemail.
Pretty much sums up the majority of customer services, no matter what the business.

Or you get to speak with someone that has a very difficult time with the English language....

I used Raptor on the inside of my tub. My local PPG auto paint supply is a vendor of U-Pol products. The kid working there (at least 1/2 my age) was a wealth of information.

I have to agree though,,,most customer service is a joke.

I used it on my tub. Maybe we can help with your question.

It’s in now - I just wanted them to tell me whether the etching primer over sand they’d needed scuffing or not. By the time I heard back I had already scuffed and moved on. But thanks for the offer. It went on great, but as popular opinion says - the rollers suck big time. The solvent in the liner attacks the roller and it’s good for about 10 minutes, then swells up like a poisoned dog

Sent from my gas grille using Tapatalk

I used the spray gun with mine. I never saw the roller option when I bought it but I wanted to spray it anyway. Mine also did not come with primer as they said to just scuff with 80 grit and clean then spray. The texture is made by how close or far I am from the surface.

LOL on that roller. Never seen a dog, but hogs yes, like balloons

The roller looks just like that, but without legs

Sent from my gas grille using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks