Rescuing People from the evil snow monster

BrockGrimes

Jeep-CJ.com Archive Master
Media
Resources
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
ON THE HUNT AGAIN
I spent a couple hours last evening pulling people from the snow with the LJ. Would've been handy to have the old CJ with 33x14.50x15 Super Swamper TSL's.
But with a '06 Rubicon Unlimited, 4" Procomp lift, 33" KM2's. 4WD and Lockers, it was quite easy to pull people out, even the nice State Trooper, LOL.
These tires are quiet when driving on paved roads no humming or ruff ride. BTW, if you live in area's with snow the KM2's are the SHIZ!
I can't express how great these tires are! :chug:

mud-terrain-t-a-km2_km2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. I'm looking for new shoes. No snow though.

I had KM 2s on the tj, and when the CJ6 gets the new frame those are going on her, they are the shiznit as far as I am concerned, love those things.
First time I heeled them as on a snow run and have used them on the rocks also, they rule.

They are really good in everything, I went down a really nasty muddy road in 2wd, later I heard several people say they got stuck or used 4wd. I've not had an issue even in the sticky clay we have here.

Anyone else save people from the snow?

I saved myself, I left where it happened a long time ago.:laugh:

They are really good in everything, I went down a really nasty muddy road in 2wd, later I heard several people say they got stuck or used 4wd. I've not had an issue even in the sticky clay we have here.

Anyone else save people from the snow?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom