Rocker Panels

Rocker Panels

old blu

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ7 Laredo
AMC 360,
1981 CJ5 Laredo 304 V8 (rough, haven't started yet)
2 1974 VW Bugs
Anyone know where I can find a set of OEM rocker panels for a 81 CJ7 . I call them rocker panels, they are the 2 inch or so pieces that run along the bottom of the tub on each side. I would like to find them in chrome or stainless steel. I had ordered a set from J W Wreckers in California several months ago, and now that I've gotten them out of the box, find that they are actually for a Scrambler, and they seem to be some sort of pewter, or something similar. Thanks in advance.

I was looking for a set too ,and found discount jeep parts had them for 107.00 part number war913. They come in stainless and black, smooth and diamond plate. Hope this helps.

If your looking to get rid of the Scrambler ones pm me. If I dont want them I probably know someone who will. :)
Anyone know where I can find a set of OEM rocker panels for a 81 CJ7 . I call them rocker panels, they are the 2 inch or so pieces that run along the bottom of the tub on each side. I would like to find them in chrome or stainless steel. I had ordered a set from J W Wreckers in California several months ago, and now that I've gotten them out of the box, find that they are actually for a Scrambler, and they seem to be some sort of pewter, or something similar. Thanks in advance.

I don't have any use for them. We can work something out.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom