selanoid

selanoid

kenpoman2003

Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1986 cj7 4" suspension lift, 2" body left. am going to install rear bumper tire carrier, front bumper brush and grill guard, front roll cage and tie in kits. all as money becomes available. dana 30 front end with quadraqtrac four wheel differential. amc 20 locking differentail in the rear. Have solid piece axels just waiting to be installed some slow winters day hopefully in heated garage. Am also going to do, do it yourself paint in tub liner havent decided which one to go with. Any sugestions? hope to do this to the underbody and frame as money allows. I have ordered marine interrior lights for under dash and bach passenger compartment and under hood w/ heavy duty toggle switches. I plan to install a secondary fuse block to acommidate any accessories I may someday get. I know it sounds like a lot but its a pick away project with no deadline. and as money provides.
just curious but I rplace one of my selenoids and it had a nipple on the bottom. anyone know what that is for?

Nuetral saftey switch

Here is a pic of a NAPA ST-88 if I am following your question you only have one (1) terminal not two (2) ?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom