Snuggie

BrockGrimes

Jeep-CJ.com Archive Master
Media
Resources
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
ON THE HUNT AGAIN
Just saw a snuggie commercial they are using a macarena type song thing.
I tried to bludgeon myself with the remote. :eek:

5 years "commercial free". And I still don't miss them!

I am betting he watches everything online. I think I will be heading that way here soon. Just keep an antenna for the TV so that I can watch some of the stuff live.

how are you 5 years commercial free

We unplugged the satellite dish and the cable 5 years ago in our house. Haven't paid for the :dung: they call TV in all that time.
We do watch an occasional show at a relative's house, or a hotel when traveling, but its rare anymore.
However, the DVD collection is getting HUGE, and Netflix is a lifesaver (has anyone seen the new Blueray/DVD/online accessible players? they are sooo cool!)

Oh we live so far out of the major metro areas, that a on-air antenna doesn't work for us...

I am a professional Remote Control Technician...
I have the ability ( its natural ) to change the channel at a commercial and watch another program on a diff channell ll the while being aware of the time frame to switch back to my original program...

remember I am a professional...... don't try thiss at home!

Me too, my wife flips and says I wanna see what else is on.
I say what the fook for we're watching this, now give me the remote, and I take back my man card.

at all times t home i got 1 tv and 2 computers running all with the fastest internet available here.....i see 1 to 2 problems you guys have.....one word....... WIFE......your biggest audio visual problem is that......LOL

I've seen that snuggie commercial, I wonder what they did with that guys testicles, cuz he is obviously not in possession of them anymore. Makes me wish I had one of those flashy thingies from Men In Black to erase my memory.

city boy askin.....but how far do you have to be to get no reception?....i found yet one more thing that im a noob at

city boy askin.....but how far do you have to be to get no reception?....i found yet one more thing that im a noob at

I am in the middle of Dallas/Ft. worth, Oklahoma City, Ft. Smith (AR), and Tulsa. They are each a 2 hour drive (100 miles +/-)in a different direction. The reception problem here is distance and hilly terrain. Then there might be transmitter power, atmospheric disturbance, ect. It really depends on your exact location and what kind of antenna you want to use.
That is one reason satellite dishes are so popular out in the sticks...

at all times t home i got 1 tv and 2 computers running all with the fastest internet available here.....i see 1 to 2 problems you guys have.....one word....... WIFE......your biggest audio visual problem is that......LOL

Eh..we normally have two or three computers running, and at least one if not 2 TVs going at any one time when we are home. But we save that ever increasing cable/satellite bill every month,and are not being held hostage to a channel's bad programming decisions.

my hats off to ya....just to keep it up here for just me is 200 a month......wife and kids??? me... none......total utility bills in the city here is around 400.....lol or im wastin too much

A man walks into the room and extends his arm, the remote goes flying to his hand. And there it stays till he leaves. Do not under any circumstances let the Mrs get it unless you are a limp wristed democrat who voted for Obama and wants to see Hillary in next type of pole smoking cross dressing Driving Miss daisy watching sorry excuse for male anatomy type of man and let her wear the pants.

a man walks into the room and extends his arm, the remote goes flying to his hand. And there it stays till he leaves. Do not under any circumstances let the mrs get it unless you are a limp wristed democrat who voted for obama and wants to see hillary in next type of pole smoking cross dressing driving miss daisy watching sorry excuse for male anatomy type of man and let her wear the pants.
agreed

A man walks into the room and extends his arm, the remote goes flying to his hand. And there it stays till he leaves. Do not under any circumstances let the Mrs get it unless you are a limp wristed democrat who voted for Obama and wants to see Hillary in next type of pole smoking cross dressing Driving Miss daisy watching sorry excuse for male anatomy type of man and let her wear the pants.

Right on!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom