soft top frame?

If you want the original design, no. if you want the Supertop replacement, I think you have to buy the whole thing.:cool:

Does anybody know of a good source for CJ5 soft top framework/spars?

I ordered new bows, small parts bag, & windshield pieces direct from Bestop for an old Tigertop I got on ebay. Prices were cheaper than retail and the customer support was EXCELLENT. I say call them up and inquire. Good luck!

I ordered new bows, small parts bag, & windshield pieces direct from Bestop for an old Tigertop I got on ebay. Prices were cheaper than retail and the customer support was EXCELLENT. I say call them up and inquire. Good luck!

The Tigertop is just another Bestop model for CJ5 's - but not as good as the supertop. I sent them pics of the auction and they ID'd it for me and told me what I needed.

Ask for Jimmy Robertson at Bestop. He's been there like 30 years and no one will take better care of you.

Great, thanks. looks like mine is a supertop. I had an unfortunate interaction with gravity the other day, and a couple parts were used as inappropriate hand or foot holds during the scramble out...

any chance you took video??:D

Great, thanks. looks like mine is a supertop. I had an unfortunate interaction with gravity the other day, and a couple parts were used as inappropriate hand or foot holds during the scramble out...

No way. in fact, a friend had camera in pocket and missed it. once again, what happens in the desert stays in the desert!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom