Sold the jeep!!!

Sold the jeep!!!

Jroch

Active Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, 1985 CJ, 2006 E250
SOld the Jeep today:D going to look around for a unmolested one. I can say that for a first CJ it was definately a LEARNING expierence. I just finally hit my frustration level with it so I threw it up on Craigslist, first guy that looked at it bought it

Congrats??? :confused: Sure hope you stick around... You have been a great addition to our site! :)

the bug will bit him and he will get another one.

Give us a good idea exactly what your looking for. Youd be amazed the amount of Jeeps other Jeepers seem to know about that others dont. :D
SOld the Jeep today:D going to look around for a unmolested one. I can say that for a first CJ it was definately a LEARNING expierence. I just finally hit my frustration level with it so I threw it up on Craigslist, first guy that looked at it bought it

I will get another one, I just hit the limit with my old one, I am going to hunt around for one that is still stock with the original motor Transmission ect:

I've found it's best to get one that doesn't need a bunch of work. Even though CJ's are easy to work on, it's always more expensive than we think it will be. Get one with little or no rust and in good shape, then spend the time making it better.

Also, I only get V8's :)

Just my .02

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom