something from JP that I can actually use.

something from JP that I can actually use.

IOPort51

NOT the voice of reason Jeep-CJ.com
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj-5
4.2 W/MC2100 carb, 4.0 head W/3 angle valves,SS Header,TFI ignition with MSB-6 offroad module,CS144 140 amp RPS alternator with remote regulator T-150,d-20,Dana 44 with OX lock and disk brakes. D-30 with Spartin locker,
skyjacker 2.5 lift?nitro shocks,31" BFG A/T off road.8000 lb Warn winch, original owner.=^)

2006 Toyota Tacoma
Joint Jacket | FM Fab

I like this and may even use a couple of them from time to time.:cool:

seen in JP magazine.

With a name like that, and coming from JP, I was thinking of a jacket with a lot of skinny pockets in it. :laugh:
Your right. It does look like something that would come in handy.

and I do not have to mortgage my house to buy it!!:D

With a name like that, and coming from JP, I was thinking of a jacket with a lot of skinny pockets in it. :laugh:
:D The kind that an entrepreneur would wear to a concert! :dbanana::wasted:

I wonder if the $3.99 gets you a pair; like is shown (2 per u-joint), or just one for opposing bearings?

That can really come in handy when you keep spare u-joints in the bottom of your parts box in the back of the CJ. I have been just keeping them in the box that they came in. Hopefully theres room in there for the locking rings.

Exactly Torx. Save some money, get a rubber band and stick it around it's original box. You will always know what part number it is, the parts will stay together, and it will stay cleaner in a box.

Joint Jacket | FM Fab

seen in JP magazine.

When I saw the title of that I pictured Larry in a Hugh Heffner robe. There are times when I really hate the internet. :D

gonna take a while to get that picture out of your head.:laugh:

I was thinking of drive shafts that are riding in the truck box when the jeep is being flat towed. I have heard stories about guys carrying extra drive shafts, I have never met one but I have heard tell of such. If you do carry a spare or two I can see this being neater if nothing else. It looks like they would keep things reasonably clean.

When I saw the title of that I pictured Larry in a Hugh Heffner robe. There are times when I really hate the internet. :D

That's true. If you have a spare assembled driveshaft these would probably be the ticket. I have seen guys carry them inside a piece of pvc pipe with end caps too.

Thanks for they great Kudos... Owe you one. PM me and I will send you a few for the kind words!

Thanks again, Frank @ FM Fab!

Joint Jacket | FM Fab

seen in JP magazine.

Got the joint jacket and I gotta say if you drop the shaft you need a couple of these. On and off easy enough but caps are secure. I figure the only reason you will ever have to replace one is if you loose it.:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom