T15 Reverse Switch?

T15 Reverse Switch?

Nomad127

Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'73 CJ5 with '84 258, D30/D44
Does anyone know if any other model reverse switches will work on a T-15 ? I can't find one anywhere and mine has been cut completly down. It is the one on the left as you look down with the cover off, correct. Both sides look almost exactly the same. What's the other....neutral safety switch?

Does anyone know if any other model reverse switches will work on a T-15 ?

Both sides look almost exactly the same. What's the other....neutral safety switch?

They are still out there - Google it.

The other one would kill the spark advance in 3rd gear. A early form of pollution control.

Not personally familiar with the T-15 , but on my T-14 the little contact ball was just full of muck. Just hosed it with some PB blaster and worked it around till it loosened up.

I could be way off, but if it is anything similar tot he T-14 either part should easily be picked and pulled from a junkyard or a jeep graveyard. Just pop off the access panel at the floor panel and you should have room to get it out.

I'm guessing the 4speed doesn't have reverse at top left and a different switch. Good luck none the less.

Not personally familiar with the T-15 ,

I'm guessing the 4speed doesn't have reverse at top left and a different switch. Good luck none the less.

The T-15 is a 3 speed. T-18 is the 4 sp. Same switches as the T-14 though.

I'd just like to find a plug for both sides of mine. I'm open to any ideas........

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom