The Jeep Jamboree

The Jeep Jamboree

Petescj

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 258 / T-18 / Dana 300 31 in All Terrains.
1978 CJ-7 304 / TH 400 / Quadratrac 32 in Mud Terrains
The Jamboree

In 1982, to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the Jeep Jamboree across the Rubicon trail, AMC released the Jeep Jamboree. What a package this was. It was Show and Go and one of the nicer editions ever put together.
Offering 2 colors, Topaz Gold and Arctic White 2500 were sold of this Limited run. This unit had the goods, 20 gallon gas tank, dash plaque, Jamboree hood stripe, chrome wheels and bumpers. Full carpeting, special gold accents on the seats, and roll bar saddle bags helped to finish out the appearence group. Performance included a 5 speed transmission, power steering and brakes with 31 inch 10.5x15 Goodyear tires. Clock and Tach in the dash, all from the factory. The dealership offered a special Ramsey winch and Chrome tube bumper as options.
I could only imagine showing up at the Jeepers Jamboree in one of these seriously tricked out Jeeps was a point of pride that year.

82_20cj-7_20jamboree_201.jpg

An excellent source of information on the Jamboree is here The Jambo Registry
Although many believe there were 2500 Jamborees produced this site has a registry to track down and register CJ7 Jamborees. That site shows there were actually less than 1000 produced.

jambo__2.jpg
The 2nd Jambo ever made is owned by Warren and Zoe Peverill

interior.jpg
The interior of the Jamboree
Owned by Warren and Zoe Peverill

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks