The Jeep Willys2

The Jeep Willys2

JeepFANATICZ

Jeeper
Thanks
I was wondering if anybody else was as excited as me when they first saw the Willys2. 0-60 in ten seconds and a hard top is all I would ever want from a jeep. Some statistics:

• Wheels: 21" x 7.5"
  • Tires: P235/65R21 Goodyear
  • Length: 3617 mm (142.4 in.)
  • Width: 1791 mm (70.5 in.)
  • Height w/Roof Rack: 1778 mm (70 in.)
  • Wheelbase: 2413 mm (95 in.)
  • Track - Front: 1496 mm (58.9 in.)
  • Track - Rear: 1509 mm (59.4 in.)
  • Ground Clearance: 309 mm (12 in.)
  • Front overhang: 577 mm (22.7 in.)
  • Rear overhang: 627 mm (24.7 in.)
willys.jpg

I love Jeeps, but being a toyota mechanic, I have to point this out. See any similarities?

toyota-fj-cruiser-concept.jpg

jeep-willys2_set.jpg

Yea, but ALL the new cars from the last 2 decades look alike to me anyways :)

True. Plus the couple people I know who have actually wheeled those Toyotas were a bit depressed afterward due to the fact you need a spotter almost everywhere. The visibility is horrible and by looking at the Willys 2 I dont think the Jeep will fare much better.
Yea, but ALL the new cars from the last 2 decades look alike to me anyways :)

The son-in-law of the owner of the dealership I work at runs our aftermarket department. I do a lot of work for him. Our most common vehicle to modify is the fj. A 3" lift and 35's is the normal mod. They drive VERY nice for a vehicle that is so capable. Electric lockers, 35's, and semi-flexy suspension. But visibility is horrible. It is nice to be able to cruise at 80 in a vehicle like that though. Too bad I don't have $35,000 to blow.(including aftermarket parts)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks