The President here.

The President here.

Petescj

Lifetime Supporter
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 258 / T-18 / Dana 300 31 in All Terrains.
1978 CJ-7 304 / TH 400 / Quadratrac 32 in Mud Terrains
Supposed to stop by at 3pm here at work and shake some hands at shift change. Although we dont exactly share the same views :rolleyes: its not everday you shake the Presidents hand. :patriot:

Supposed to stop by at 3pm here at work and shake some hands at shift change. Although we dont exactly share the same views :rolleyes: its not everday you shake the Presidents hand. :patriot:
The secret service called all of us to ask for character references and I , for one, assured them you were one. They very rarely let Conservatives touch a Democratic president, Some good sence may rub off. Thats what happened to JFK. If you do get the chance give him an extra firm handshake for me.:cool:

As you said -
his and my views differ greatly but - as you I would jump at the chance to shake his hand. Let me know how 'cold' it is and if he has a spaghetti grip! :notworthy:

Do as you will but I have no use for him and would not shake his hand.

Thats fine. You have that right. I look at it as having respect for the office , not neccasarily the man.
Do as you will but I have no use for him and would not shake his hand.

I wouldn't shake hands with SOB on a bet!:mad:

Infer what you may outta this : The handshake was umm , less than firm. It was also one of the softest hands Ive touched in quite awhile. :laugh:. Honestly though it was pretty cool seeing some of how they go about setting up for this type of thing. Snipers on the roof :biggun:. Secret Service all over andTractor trailers positioned to conceal. Pretty cool overall.
As you said -
his and my views differ greatly but - as you I would jump at the chance to shake his hand. Let me know how 'cold' it is and if he has a spaghetti grip! :notworthy:

~~~ The handshake was umm , less than firm. ~~~ also one of the softest hands Ive touched in quite awhile.~~~

Some one who doesn't understand what a firm hand shake and manual work means...

So sad... :(

I bet the whole time he was shaking your hand, one of his buddies was taking some money out of your wallet.:pissed:

Not literally , You think Id bring my wallet with?? :laugh: But I am sure my wallet was being raided anyway.
I bet the whole time he was shaking your hand, one of his buddies was taking some money out of your wallet.:pissed:

I am a 3rd party voter, do not agree with either of the big parties, but I would love to shake the leader of this countrys hand. I mean how often do you get to see face to face into Pawns eyes?

Got lucky and was one of the few that have proof!

President.png

Got lucky and was one of the few that have proof!

President.png

make a good color copy and sign and date it. then when you are rich and famous it will be worth something.
:laugh:
just kidding, no matter what I thought of the mans politics I would save a shot of me with the president of the united states for the grand kids.:cool:

I forgot Id be famous. :laugh: Thats the way I thought about it myself.
make a good color copy and sign and date it. then when you are rich and famous it will be worth something.
:laugh:
just kidding, no matter what I thought of the mans politics I would save a shot of me with the president of the united states for the grand kids.:cool:

Yeah , Im tall , dark skinned , and a good dresser also. That suit cost me a fortune.:laugh:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom