The Special Value Package

The Special Value Package

Petescj

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 258 / T-18 / Dana 300 31 in All Terrains.
1978 CJ-7 304 / TH 400 / Quadratrac 32 in Mud Terrains
Here's an example of a little known package called the Special value package. These pics were taken from a local Craigslist ad. Thanks to CJ8.com for the information below.

image_zps8fwpr1rs.jpg

This Cj is wearing the factory Sunshine yellow paint. The wheels came color matched along with chrome beauty rings similar to the Limited. The only 2 colors available were Sunshine Yellow and Adriatic Blue Metallic.

image_zpsegrot6uh.jpg

Here you can see some of the many options this package added. A chrome front bumper with Marchal fog lights, matching chrome bumperettes and factory side steps. Originally sold with a white or black Whitco soft top our example has a Bestop Super top and an aftermarket rear tube bumper.

image_zpsdbbn8c0s.jpg

Above is an 80's ad for this package showing all the options available with this package. I'll take mine in the Adriatic Blue Mettalic with a white soft top. How about you? :).

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks