4. Jeep Mighty FC Concept

jeep-mighty-fc-concept-768x512.jpg

3. Jeep Gladiator Concept

jeep-gladiator-concept-768x511.jpg

2. Jeep Willys2 Concept

jeep-willys2-concept-768x510.jpg

1. Jeep Hurricane Concept

jeep-hurricane-concept-768x511.jpg

Can I just say all these jeeps look so cool?
The first thing that I have noticed is the ginormous tires of these vehicles.

5) ok 4) cool 3) too modern 2) ewww, looks like a sick liberty *
1)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This was my favorite. 1DC5A95B-51F3-44ED-839B-FFAEAFB229E6.jpeg

ok, I fixed the image for you and added another view, I don't know why only on this forum you have to manually adjust the size of imported photos or they will distort your picture to comical proportions.

2022-08-12_084150.jpg
2022-08-12_084241.jpg

ok, I fixed the image for you and added another view, I don't know why only on this forum you have to manually adjust the size of imported photos or they will distort your picture to comical proportions.

View attachment 76180
View attachment 76181
"I don't know why only on this forum you have to manually adjust the size of imported photos or they will distort your picture to comical proportions."

I did not know it was happening to you. May I log in as you to investigate the issue?

"I don't know why only on this forum you have to manually adjust the size of imported photos or they will distort your picture to comical proportions."

I did not know it was happening to you. May I log in as you to investigate the issue?
yes, do what you need to, but it can't be only me, I see others post the same way, are you saying you didn't see the previous post all distorted and blown out of shape like I did???

yes, do what you need to, but it can't be only me, I see others post the same way, are you saying you didn't see the previous post all distorted and blown out of shape like I did???
The reason it is that way I would think, is it is a picture of a picture if I was going to hazard a guess. I really did not notice actually. :beer:

This is what I see vs what I posted...

2022-08-15_074646.jpg

see the differences? And my post was also a screenshot of the website photos

Sure I see a difference. Mine is not a screen shot. Mine was a picture from my old iPhone of my iPad. My eyes also are not what they were. Kinda like a $1000 speakers would be a waste on my ears now also

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks