Tranny ID

Vick68

Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1973 Cj5 71 AMC 360 4 spd Manual Front & Rear lockers,
1999 F250 extended cab 5spd Triton V10
I have a 1973 CJ5 . The po didn't like much that came on the jeep so he put what he wanted to in her and on her. She has a 360 out of a 71 javelin and steering column from a 68 camaro and hydrolic clutch from who knows what. He swore that the tranny was factory, but per the vin it was a 3 spd behind a AMC 304 . I've looked all over this tranny and can't find any numbers on it to look up. What can I do. I believe the synchros need replacing and I don't know what to order. Help plzzz.

go to Novak adapters and they will help you identify the Transmission and a lot of other cool stuff.:D

Novak Jeep Conversions - Home

I have a 1973 CJ5 . The po didn't like much that came on the jeep so he put what he wanted to in her and on her. She has a 360 out of a 71 javelin and steering column from a 68 camaro and hydrolic clutch from who knows what. He swore that the tranny was factory, but per the vin it was a 3 spd behind a AMC 304 . I've looked all over this tranny and can't find any numbers on it to look up. What can I do. I believe the synchros need replacing and I don't know what to order. Help plzzz.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom