treadwright?

treadwright?

Cheepjeep85

Crazy Sr. Respected Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7, 258, t-176, D300, AMC20, D30
This has been kind of a hot topic on several forums for a whie now. The general take on these tires is 100% positive as I have read. A friend of mine recently put a set on a 3/4 ton work truck, and loves them. They actually look like a hell of a deal to me.

I first heard about treadwright almost 10 years ago. Everyone online that has done a review of the tires has nothing but good things to say about them. My younger brother and my best friend both both sets to put on the 2500 Dodge's. My younger brother even plowed snow all list winter with his. Both of them will tell you that they are great tires. They'll match you up 4 matching casing to whatever treadpattern you want and according to them, their customer service is awesome.

I'm thinking that my next set of tires will probably be from them :chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks