Trixie' First Show...

Trixie' First Show...

Suz

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ8- a.k.a. Black Pearl
Put my '64 Stingray in the show at the Watermelon Festival yesterday, in the great city of Monticello, Fl- just a 25 mile run from here. We won a Blueberry Bush, but no trophy. That' s O. K. ;she's a driver not a showcar anyway...
Had a blast racing a later model Stingray the distance down to the Interstate. Trixie Rocks! All the cops were waiting for me when I came back thru town tho ;-)
ve9esygy.jpg
y8azy8a8.jpg
ata5abe3.jpg
za2y8e6a.jpg
y4a4a9e3.jpg
7eqa8avu.jpg
2eguqapu.jpg
8u7ybapa.jpg
ze7e6yma.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing, I know I have said this before but I love your Vet :drool:

Thanks for sharing, I know I have said this before but I love your Vet :drool:
Thanx. She's a blast to drive. She loves to play. Turns me into Jekyll & Hyde ;-)

Got more...
usazy2eb.jpg
juva8e2y.jpg
uhuhuvyn.jpg
ybe5asa7.jpg
9a6y3a7e.jpg
ejetusep.jpg
3u8e2yhy.jpg
gy3a5ahe.jpg
3yte9ypa.jpg
atyre8yz.jpg
a5u9u5az.jpg
u9a7y9u2.jpg
8azy6yte.jpg
qu7ere4e.jpg
6umymeju.jpg

Ah. Now you go and pull at my heart strings with that GTO. I recently sold my project GTO and really miss it already.

Dain

Ah. Now you go and pull at my heart strings with that GTO. I recently sold my project GTO and really miss it already.

Dain
Aaaawwwww... Sorry.

Thanks. It was tough. But it sat in my garage ready for body work for 10 years. Life got in the way. Maybe I will get another some day when I have more time.

Dain

Hope I'm not duplicating...
asymyzyn.jpg
ugahe3y5.jpg
5yqu5yba.jpg
su3aby4u.jpg
zyrery4u.jpg
e2ygunug.jpg
utu7abej.jpg
tu3ugeha.jpg
qapa9u9y.jpg
puzezygy.jpg

Oh well. See I did on at least one. Worth a second look...

Dain

I had a '68 Tempest that I was making into a G.T.O. clone. I got it when I was 17. After I got all the body completely finished and prepped for paint I moved to Arizona where it sat a bit. Then I got a rebuilt short block and really got her running. Never finished her though and sold her when my first daughter was born. Always loved the convertible of that body style. :drool:

3u8e2yhy.jpg

Our raffle prize :-)
rezasuva.jpg

Nice Vet, one of the best years IMHO, cool cat and I will never understand the rat rod craze. I also see a very jeep like vehicle in there.... hmmmmm Love the pictures.

A bush , for the woman who has everything , except a bush. :eek::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Our raffle prize :-)
rezasuva.jpg

I will never understand the rat rod craze.

Oh, that's an actual "thing"!? Just thought they hadn't got around to fixin' it up yet...

A bush , for the woman who has everything , except a bush. :eek::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Now Pete, How could you possibly know that!? Lucky Guess? ;-)

Ohhhh, my, my, my ..... well we all know you've got a bush now. ..... no I simply can't do it, double edged banter isn't one of my specialties.

Yep Rat Rods are big right now, actually for quite a few years. Back when American Hot Rod was on cable they took a VERY nice Model A Ford truck and made a rat rod out of it. I can't say as I hated them for doing it, but my emotions were very close to it. I can see making a hot rod out of a Model A truck, a nice one that is. But to take a wonderfully restored Model A and essentially destroy it turned my stomach ...... then shortly after that Boyd Coddington started looking unhealthy, then he died and the show mostly went away.

Ohhhh, my, my, my ..... well we all know you've got a bush now. ..... no I simply can't do it, double edged banter isn't one of my specialties.

Well, you seem to have a knack for it:-) Nothing beats a skilled sparring partner...

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks