Tube doors?

Tube doors?

peep6543

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1966 Jeep CJ5, 2003 BMW E46 330Xi
Does anyone know of a tube-style door for older CJ's? I know the whole hinge system is different than new model TJs and such, maybe somebody fabbed a set up? I think they are the coolest kind of doors.

Does anyone know of a tube-style door for older CJ's? I know the whole hinge system is different than new model TJs and such, maybe somebody fabbed a set up? I think they are the coolest kind of doors.

Smittybuilt makes them, but they like every;)thing else aren't cheap.

I guess I should have read that closer.
When I think of CJ's I think of mine.
The tube doors I was thinking of were for 80' -86' CJ's for $289.99.
Bestop makes soft half doors for 55'-83' CJ5 's 159.99.

I did a quick search on the Smittybilt site and found a set for 90 something and up wranglers, and 80's CJ kits but still nothing for older CJ's. I'm assuming there is not a set but it wouldn't be difficult for someone to fab up the hinge and weld it to the body where they would sit on a newer CJ or wrangler. If anyone has heard of that I'd love to see it!

Warrior Products came to the rescue and now makes Tube Doors made for the 1955 - 1975 model Jeep CJ5 . $344.99 for the pair thru Quadratec and others.

Warrior Products 90854 - Warrior Products Tube Doors for 55-75 Jeep® CJ-5 - Quadratec

Same price, but different part number for 1976 - 1983 Model CJ's

Warrior Products 90854 - Warrior Products Tube Doors for 55-75 Jeep® CJ-5 - Quadratec

The "saddle bags" that covers the doors are optional. Although I have them, the padded portion on the top is located in the center of the door but my elbow sits aft of that on the metal. The look good though, and have a zipper pouch on the inside.

The doors are quality. Heavy duty, powder coated and well designed.
Thanks, Warrior Products !

Warrior Products - Adventure Doors - Jeep CJ5 | Warrior Products

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom